long story short. dated 3.5 years. i broke up wtih her cause i wasnt sure. for nine moths she tried to get back together wtih me, and it freaked me out. we stayed very close, but didnt date. but i put off dating othres cause i wantd to make sure she was ok. after she came to law school, things changed, and now i've been trying to get back together with her for five months (she lives a block away).. but she is confused, and i have pusehd here away quite a bit with jealousy... now she has started sleeping wtih this guy who is kind of a crappy person and hooks up a lot and even has hooked up wtih her good friend. i cant keep myself from calling. i heard that she is sleeping over at this guys place almost every night, so i freka out, and i IM her and ask her to go to lunch.. can anything good ocme out of this.

help please, what should i do.. should i call off lunch?

Well, at the very least you can be there for her when this creep eventually jumps on the next boat to come along. She tried for nine months to win you back and that freaked you out so she had quite a while to come to terms with the end of your relationship. It maybe that she has moved on now and it is you who wants her but as I said...who will she run too when this guy does the dirty...you!

nine months to get you back is a pretty long time for a girl. most likely she accepted that you are not coming back and is moving on. Btw, are you interested again in the girl just because she has started seeing somebody else? A protective instinct sort of...

But call of lunch, if her new bf will be the primary topic of your conversation.