why are some people so cruel.

lonelyboy802

yeah.. so i'm not exactly sure where i should put/post this. but i see alot of nc posts in here. so i'm guessing this might be alright.

so well. i'm in highschool and this girl and i were friends for a while.[i did like her] and then some stuff went down. some rather serious stuff[a whole story's worth if you wanna know] had me going to a hospital then an out patient program. bleh. all that. i left school midway through last school year. and returned to school this year. i had my schedule changed and everything but i still have period with her. and i cant change it. lunch.. you'd think i'd just move to another table but i dont have many friends and the people i sit with dont want to move.

okay. so here's the kicker. in the whole 2.. yes 2 cafeterias she chooses the table next to mine. err. accross. whatever. now she's in plain view. and its driving me crazy. it keeps bringing back unpleasant feelings. i just want to get over her.. possibly forget her. i dont want to be miserable again.

i just dont know what to do =(

The world is cruel. Suck it up. That's my advice. Really. Don't turn your back. Don't run from your problems. Don't rearrange your life 'cause you're running away from some high school girl.

I don't know what "stuff went down." I don't really need to. I'm sure it was a big deal, maybe even big enough that you should get some counseling. Who knows? All I know is that life has pain aplenty and if you let it slow you down, you won't get anywhere worth going.

Good luck.

Archived