Ok, heres the deal. There is this girl who lives upstairs from me. We have become really good friends. Either she comes over or I go to her place 3 or 4 times a week and we watch movies together. We both like the same type movies. Anyways the other day I asked her out for valentines day. She seemed excited and said yes. Well I took her out and we had a great time. We both seemed to be haveing fun and felt really comfortable. Well because everything was so busy and there was a couple of hour wait to go bowling or anyother activie she told me she would rather go rent a movie and watch it with me. I was cool with that. So we got a movie and came back to my pad. well she complained that it was cold and she said her blanket wasnt very warm so i offered to let her come share my blanket with me. She readilly and happily excepted. anyways we sat reall close and watched the movie together. I casually put my hand out a couple of times hopeing she would grab it but she never did. anyways at different points durring the movie she would turn and talk to me. when she talked she looked and straight in the eyes and we would talk and laugh. well when the movie was over it was 2am and she invited me upstairs for a minute. so i went up and talked for a few minutes with her and her roomates but it felt and seemed reall akward and wrong to kiss or hug her goodnight with everyone there. so i thanked her and said goodnight. she said thanks back and told me she had alot of fun and told me that she had been looking forward for tonight all day and she was way excited. well right as i left she told me she would stop by and pick me up for church on sunday. Well the next day was saturday and her and I worked tottaly different schedules so i didnt see or talk to her. But sunday came and she never picked me up. Well i saw her at church and said hello but she didnt hardly talk to me or pay much attention to me. well anyways after church i saw her packing her car up cause she was leaving town for a couple days and i told her to have a good trip and she didnt say much. soo she's out of town right now and Im reall confused. did i do something wrong? does she or does she not like me? When she gets back and town I would like to go see her and ask her out again and maybe watch another movie with her. What should I do or say? Help I am lost. Please respond soon . She comes home tonight.

Ok look I am gone get right to the point of this. She likes you, the way that she was acting when she was with you makes me think that she likes you. I think that the best way see what is going on is by talking to her. When she comes back tonight you should invite her too your place and you should talk to her and see what she says. I also think that she was a little upset because you did not give her a kiss when you were saying goodnight. So look try doing what I told you and I hope that I am not too late with this advice.

will be be a bit slow for me to reply u at this moment...

from a girl view, i think she likes u..

she give u hints and waiting for ur action..

she looks sad maybe cant get ur response

she gives u a lot of chances actually, bu i think i missed it..

i think if u like her u better do something before she give up (she moght misunderstood tat u never give her any respose bcoz u dont like her)..

anyway, wait for ur gd news..