Strange question regarding heat?

Meatyka

Well most of my life i have known i hate heat. I enjoy it when its cold or when i really need it but in general i always have a reaction towards it.

Like in the sun, go for a run or just get rerally warm due to anything my skin seems to sting quite a bit. Its a * * * * * ly feeling mostly around my face.

Also when im in the shower and i have hot showers my legs seem to go *purple* Alot of bruises show on my legs, they go really really red aswell. But they go about 20-30 mins after i have a shower.

My knuckles, palms, and arms go really red aswell when in a warm room. Not boiling or hot. Just warm.

Anyone have any idea what this is.

True sun and heat allergies (Photosensitivity) are rare and they are not sure what really causes them, but it's an immune system response to some component within the stimulus of heat. Most likely it is inherited.

You positive about this? Cause i might go to the docters cause its really starting to annoy me, i try so hard to ignore it but it feels like it getting worse.

Got a football trial soon so i need to be in top shape.

I know what you mean about the heat stinging your face, it also happens to me in hot water and also when I cry. What helped me was buying Eucerin Sensitive Facial Skin Redness Relief Soothing Night Cream. It stopped the stinging and redness.

Hmmm, i dont feel it when i cry, although i havnt cried in ages. my face doesnt sting when in hot water, my legs do, aswell as turning purply and red.

Ill try to cream, go downt he farmicist 2moro.

Thank you

Archived