Two weeks ago, one night my boyfriend and I fought. There is this girl that lives next door. Honestly, I accused him of sleeping with her. It was a feeling I had ever since I went home for that 2 weeks holiday vacation. She has a boyfriend. But, i've learned that it can take no less than a minute to cheat. People don't care. It saddens me. When we were fighting he said people shouldn't rat on him. If that was the case, does that mean something bad? I just wonder why he said that. It probably doesn't mean anything but if it does, what is it?!?!?!

Well you obviously have trust issues with your boyfriend. Why do you think that he cheated on you? Has he been acting differently towards you? Have you been cheated on in the past and feel that everyone cheats? Accusing someone of something they are only going to get defensive but if you ask them all they can do is answer. Then you have to take there answer and judge for yourself. But if you straigt out accuse him without any evidence only on a hunch then he will get defensive. And usually when people get defensive they say things out of anger. Not everyone cheats and you can't be in a relationship thinking that it is so easy because then you will think that for every relationship that you are in.

Based on a lot of your previous posts, I read through some just to find a little insight before I could give you my advice, I realize that this is probably not the first time that you felt as if he's cheated on you.

I think that you should trust your hunch, and go with it. A lot of times, love will blind you, and cause you to deny the truth. Love of course, does include irrationality.

However, the girl next door does make it really convenient don't you think?

There are some potential signs that you should be aware of. I found that a lot of the topics link removed really gave me some true (and very accurrate) insight as to if my man was cheating. A lot of the discussions were true.

For instance, if his habits suddenly changes; you confront him for cheating and he yells at you; when you want to talk deep with him, all of a sudden he's too tired or acts cold when the topic comes up.

Whatever it is, I think that you should check out those topics. However, what's most important to know that if a man keeps you on your toes, and consistantly makes you feel weary about the relationship (half of the time it could be personal insecurities, but most of the time a caring partner will help you to gain their trust enough so that your insecurities lessen), then the relationship is 'NEGLECTFUL', and is very unhealthy.

Everyone deserves to be loved equally with the most respect. So when you notice the signs of least respect, of course you've got reasons to worry.

Your post caught my attention, b/c I just recently got out of a very abusive relationship. Unfortunately, the world isn't a very nice place, but it doesn't mean that you should let the wrong person drag your life down.

Take care, hope this helps!