what should my next move be..?

confused_255

well i went 25 days of NC and i heard she was saying that i said some * * * * about her to her friends, which i didnt, so being the man that i am, i messaged her and told her that i never said those things and that she is still a friend to me, she replied (was shocked) and said that it was all bull * * * * im lying etc, so i sent her one more message and just told her that there is no reason for me to say bad things about her...

well she messaged me back again, and she said whatever its over and done with and its all good she wants to be friends. I also read her blog and it said that she misses our friendship etc, then after we talked she said she hates typing long msgs on computer so i said if she ever wanted to talk she could phone, well she asked for my number again, and wrote 3 more blogs just small ones saying " * * * * "im so alone " * * * * SO CONFUSED WHAT TO DO"

no idea what those mean, but now she has my number, what should my next step beif she calls? and when we hang out etc what do i do O_O

i want her back but then again, i don't but i truly do want her as a friend, help me !

Archived