I am freaken crazy...

Edward78

I am so depressed, so many lies about things getting better, I am bored as *** really. The area I live in sucks, I want to do more, but well I am can't drive. I just moved here to get high speed, the hick town I use to live in still has only dial-up. I start to cry at times & well not sure why. I am not happy really, if I die tonight, I don't care. I care about my parents, but not myself.:splat:

How long have you been depressed? Do your parents know? Do you have health insurance? Go see a doctor!!!!!!

And there is always something to do. Get creative. Go for a walk for starters. Get out and get moving. Instead of sitting infront of this HIGH SPEED INTERNET CONNECTION BOX... get up and get moving. Do something constructive.

We all get depressed and we all get in the dumps. But if you are seriously thinking of dying, or making plans to do so... you need to get help, call a friend, talk to your parents, talk to someone... call a doctor.

Where I live only has dial up too, you get high speed but you have to get a sallelite and that costs $$$. Sounds to me like you may need a therapist. I don't get that your really depressed just lack direction and need some outword guidance. Are you in school, working, etc? What do you do with your time?

Archived