Revenge :)

Okay, I went out with this girl about 6 months ago she really screwed with my head and emotions.. Not intentionally of course she is a good girl and I love her as a friend alot and she is a good friend of the family.. Well, I want to pay her back for screwing with me like that. It may not sound nice but trust me she needs to know what I felt like.. Now, I have tried everything I need to know how to win her over.. Any suggestions? Before I acted kinda slow and retarded around her.. (Not literally but I was shy and stupid), Now, I am not very shy and I know not to act like a goof so much. But, I don't think she knows I am different. We talk on AIM on a regular basis.. Could someone give me advice on what I should do?

My suggestion is don't do anything at all. I don't think its right that you want to delibrately mess with her mind. Trust me what goes around comes around and she will feel the pain that you did. But if you do decide to do something I don't think you are any better of a person then she is.

I agree with kadillac on this. Getting "revenge" on her doesn't make you any more of a person than she is. I'm sorry you're hurting and I'm sorry she broke your heart BUT revenge is not the answer. [-X

What I suggest is far more noble and far more difficult. Some might even call it passive aggression, and I suppose I would not argue with them. I would prefer to call it by another name; forgiveness.

All of us have faults. Your ex has has clouded judgment, especially where your feelings are concerned. Chances are, your emotions and/or feelings are not even being considered by her.

You may feel better for a brief moment. But there is no benefit to you by being vengeful and hateful towards her. Let it go. Should you choose to get revenge her friends and yours will probably be embarrassed for you.

You must find other ways to release your emotions. Find a field and scream. Run until you sweat. Talk with a friend, or counselor. Get a punching bag. ](*,) Rip paper to shreds. Pray. [-o

But above all else, forgive. Turn the other cheek, be the better person, learn from your experiences. You will heal, and then you truly will feel better. And isn't that what you really want anyway?

Peace.

JSHRN

Number 1: I guess that in "messed with your head" you mean that she led you on and then decided that she wasn't interested. Something like that, right? Well, in that case your chances of messing with her head are pretty slim because she's not interested in you. In fact, trying hopelessly to get her interested just so you can reject her may just lead her to think you're an idiot.

Number 2: It sounds like you are good friends with this girl. Even if you did "mess with her head", wouldn't that ruin your current relationship? I can guarantee that the feeling of satisfied vengeance would not be nearly as strong as the feeling of why-the-hell-did-I-destroy-our-friendship.

Like Kaddilac said, she will get hers soon enough. All you have to do is stand by and enjoy it when it happens.