Braces

TehShyGuy

Are braces unattractive ...im in my teens and im contemplating whether i should get them. My teeth arent that bad, its just i want them straightened a bit. I know they isnt much a problem with making out and stuff, but i would hate to look worse in college than i actually am. Also my senior pic will have braces, even my prom pic.... it would be kinda cool if it looked like i had a grill...

Depends on your face really, like mine acctually made me look better but it could have just been puberty got them a little before I hit it. But, sometimes it makes people mouth look darker but really ain't a big deal just try to get an orthodontist with a variety of colored bands and get a color thats bright but not like.. When they look at your mouth all they see is neon green or something. I like teal personally..

they have these things called invisilines....I think that's what they are called. Anyway they are like retainers they are clear and help straighten your teeth. They are made for adults who don't want to get braces, but want straight teeth. Anywho I think you should look into these if you wanna.

by the way will i be able to get into fights, or will my braces break my face...

also could you explain some thing to me, a girl will look at me then she will like hide behind her friend or something and kinda glance at me. i think its really cute but it gets kinda confusing sometimes. i was at school today (all boy school), and this girl was there talking to someone.. then she was talkin and she hid behind this guy and looked shy all a sudden...and no im not ugly at all lol, but i was in my normal school mode (hair you wake up with is the hair for rest of day, crappy clothes)

it seems alot of girls will get extremely shy around me and it makes it difficult for a shy guy like me to approach them