Which postition is best for....

Hello, again!

Well, hmmmm---My fiancee always cums from sexual intercourse. He gets his feelings hurt when I never do... I have, during sexual intercourse, maybe 2 or 3 times. So, is there a position that I could try that will be more effective for me? Or make him occasionally last longer so that I will cum?

Thanks!

Hmm, I don't know what you do as far as other stuff, not just foreplay - but for one, ask him to drop the word in your ear earlier about things he wants to do to you etc - the mind is a wonderful thing, the more you anticipate, the more "ready" you're going to be.

It's VERY hard and unusual for a girl to orgasm through only intercourse - so what you might want to do is try positions that let him finger you at the same time, add a little good lube and you on top, him behind, or spooned, and show him what the "best" places are to hit that stimulate you best. If he's upset, just tell him honestly that the female anatomy wasn't designed all that well for intercourse to be the best stimulation by itself but you'd love to have him learn your "hot spots" and see what kind of wild things you can come up with to get around that - most guys are more than eager for exploration when it comes to sex!

Another way to try it is to add some manual stimulation at the same time. One fairly easy way to do this is for you to be on top, and either you or he can use your fingers on you as well. If he gets close, and you're not there yet, have him stop moving and wait for a bit. He should be able to tell when hes close, and should be willing to wait for you.

You can try this one, which worked with an old girlfriend of mine who was very honest (no fakie, I hope at least).

Missionary style with him higher up than you so that the shaft of his penis is rubbing at like a 45% angle to the front of your vagina and hopefully hitting your clitoris directly with each move.

Imagine him on top and you on bottom, side view, his *enis would look like this

\

So he is not going directly in to you, but coming in to you from the top. Just make sure his head is higher than yours and that he's not coming directly into you but at an angle.

That has worked for me and my partners in the past.

hey i find it very very hard to come when having intercourse since they dont no the speed or get tired..so do u have to cum while having sex...why not him fingering u while u play with ur clit at smae time

this works great for me and bf i rub my clit and flex while he put his finger hardly in me at the top and rubs...i can have lots of g spot orgams and also sguirt now

if u dont know bout the flexing thing ...just ask it works asome to be able to come

good luck