he is already with another girl

alixisaloser

1) you shouldn't know this.

2) you should be so much more occupied than to think about this

3) your friends should be around so you can rant and rave for just a short time about this

4) you should not be talking to him, or snooping around facebook (or the like)

5) you should be thinking about getting over him not about how he's already moved on

Usually, not to be mean, they move that fast if they were already ready to move on and contemplating the break up. So I take it he broke up with you? There are two sides to a break up, one still loves/wants the person, while the other doesn't want the other person. If two people still wanted each other they would of stayed with each other.

How to handle it?

Focus on yourself, focus on doing all the things you wanted to do but couldn't becuase you were with him. Use these sad times to get back into touch with who "alixisaloser" actually is. A rediscovery, a rebirth.

You will emerge from the other side, stronger, smarter and tougher. You CAN get through this. Snoop around ENA for sucess stories about this!

i think he wants a replacement to ease the pain of breaking up with you.

since he is so heartless, you do the same too. be more heartless than him, go out on casual dates, let other people woo you. but my opinion is before you do that, read some books first. go to the self help section, read "what smart women know", or other books that will give you more insights what men think. then next round, you will do better. tell yourself, you don't want to be the victim anymore next round.

I don't think he'd use his best friend as rebound. If he really just needed to use somebody else to get over her I think he would rather pick a "random" girl but not risk the friendship with his best friend (I suppose they are very close if they are best friends). He probably had some feelings for his best friend for a while and finally made the decision to leave his relationship.

since he is so heartless

I don't see how he is heartless... he obviously no longer had any feelings for his (ex)girlfriend, so rather than dragging the relationship on and on, he left and now it is his freedom to date whomever he wants - does not make him heartless, cold or anything.

since he is so heartless, you do the same too. be more heartless than him, go out on casual dates, let other people woo you. but my opinion is before you do that, read some books first. go to the self help section, read "what smart women know", or other books that will give you more insights what men think. then next round, you will do better. tell yourself, you don't want to be the victim anymore next round.

Umm I don't see how you conclude he wants a replacement. It could simply be over her and be moving on.

He owes her nothing now that she's the ex, he isn't be "heartless" by moving on.

Don't go on casual dates, you'd be like Rachel off of friends where she accepts a date even though she's CLEARLY not over Ross (don't pull the Rachel).

I've gone to the self help section and read some books (I've got no shame in doing so...). Don't think that by reading them you're not ever going to be the victim of a relationship gone bad though. You can never stop yourself from being the one who gets dumped you can only be a better person when it does happen.

Either way, start the healing process and to start get busy, stay busy if all it only does it distract you from thinking about him you're started the healing process.

Wow, im sorry to hear this. I know, it hurts, and you want to just scream and hit and do anything to make it go away.

I agree with going out, casual dates and such, for me it reeeeeally helped first part of my breakup a month ago. staying occupied by people you are comfortable and trust is the best. i know how hard this must be.

Archived