what do i do on a date?

Guardian

Find out what the girl's interests are and try to work something out off that. If she likes music, try a concert. Art? gallery. If you just want to do something sort of spur of the moment, casual, classic, there is always bowling, miniature golf, picnic at the park or a walk, bike ride, billiards, amusement park, long lunch/dinner, coffee, poetry readings. Those are only a few ideas that come to mind right now. See if any of those fancy you...

good luck

Wow... I think Mermayd never goes out to the movies... I personally like that idea. It gives a lot of chances to see how a boy/girl really feel about you. Why? Have a seat and keep your hand up and open then see if it gets grabbed. See if he/she starts to lean to you. Take his/her hand and see what happens.

I hope this helped ... Good luck

~ SwingFox ~

• 3 weeks later...

The movies are a very bad idea as a first date... you're just getting to know a person, want to find out things, clarify, communicate... so you go sit in a dark room facing the same way for two hours??? IMNSHO not a very good idea.

Better to go for coffee, get over the initial awkwardness, and find out if you have anything in common... better yet go to the zoo. Plenty of conversation material there

• 3 weeks later...

For start think what you mustn't do .You must not expect much from your first date. Must not be very active.Invite your partner to the place where you feel comfortable: maybe a cafe, park and so on. Think what would you like to talk.Try to relax and enjoy.the evening.

Larisa

Personal advisor of marriage agency LOVEMAGE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i think movies are alright, instead of thinkin about during the movie, think about after or before, hello, u got a subject to talk about! cuz for me, the theatre is quite a ways away, so there's lots of time to talk for me. but yea.. i think it's great because i'm rather shy, and we don't really talk that much, so i think it'd be a good idea. if it's a good experience yay! if it's bad, u can joke around about it later! oh and i like the dark