Too much, too little?

Okwhatnow

Hi - just looking for some advice please

About me, early twenties, male. Graduate with a business degree at second class (average grade). Living and from the UK.

In my life I travelled parts of Europe and been over re states once and also to Africa. In university studied abroad for a semaster. Since leaving uni worked in a dead end contact centre a left with no job to go to. Ended up doing a business degree or went to uni to move away from home and degree bored me to be honest.

Now for my problem. I have spent around £13k debt in uni education. I find the graduate schemes v.difficult to get onto. Am not a whizz kid, am an average student and even doing the numerical reasoning tests to even get considered for a Grad scheme is hard. Am a grafter tho & that's how I ended up in uni/getting good results in contact centre.

now all this year, I've had so many ideas about things what I want to do and where I want to be. Problem is - I can't seem to do any! I need a job where I ca move, be around the country or the globe and Not knowing what's next! So I signed up for the armed forces thinking that was. Career for me as a driver. Big mistake, went in and hated it. Realized I was not military material! So I left. I then paid over £1000 for truck lessons, being a driver I would be moving about, seeing different parts of country or going over Europe. I failed my test 4 times & am worried about the financial impacts. I've also looked at working holidays, I really feel like I need to go to the USA and work there. I applied for this in year but was rejected as I was graduating & was considered a post graduate. Thing with that is, I owe some money out and want to get that paid off. I also feel like I should be working working. I don want to be abroad working and have little in a few years because I've spent allmy

time travelling. I also had an interview for a flight attendant - but its only a temporary contract - I need some

security. And the wages r meant to be little in that line of work? I now hold a general shop assistant job where the wages are reasonable and ha the security - but I crave for travel and being away fromhome

like I use to be. What other options do I have? And why can't I seem to settle?

thanks

P.s. What's America like??

Archived