for the first time im thinking about suicide

exploding head

I'd like to start off by saying I dont believe I could actually do it, but everything in my life has essentially crumbled to nothing. I just feel really really down. in a nutshell, my girl left me for another guy, my mother is dying of cancer, got laid off, an old friend died in a car accident recently and my dog got run over by a truck. (insert country song joke here)

I heard from my ex today after 2 months NC and she apologized and felt really bad about what im going through. It is hard. I feel like theres nothing to look forward to anymore. It's just so hard.

ok so we know 2 things from your post. 1) your sad which is completely understandable hearing about what you are going through. 2)you dont want to commit suicide. by coming here and telling us that you are thinking about it means that you just cant see a reason to not do it. so let me give you a list.

1) new girls

2) new dogs

3) your mom doesnt want to have to bury her son when she is dying

4) what the h e double hockey sticks is wrong with you?!?!?! suicide? you couldnt think of anything better like bungie jumping or sky diving?

5) girls girls girls ... o did i mention girls come on there are a lot of great women out there you gotta meet a new one

6) new jobs go out and get a job that you think is fun and exciting be a fireman or police man or something. if you are somewhere with an ocean go get a boating license and join a tour company with boats or be a lifeguard... whatever you think would be fun

7) what are you gonna miss if you arent around to experience it?......... think about it

8) come on you dont really want to die. the power of suggestion is very strong and you just got the idea in your head. you need to shake it

9) stay alive for me. i'll feel really bad if i cant save you from death. and i dont like feeling bad

hope this list helps

if you need more let me know and i'll come up with more reasons for you

hi there,

I'm so sorry you are going through all of this at once! Sometimes life throws us some HARD punches, and it's hard to make sense of it. My boyfriend died last month and I have been reeling ever since, my world literally fell apart...so I can relate to how you are feeling. I have gotten to really low points too where I just thought what is the point??? BUT, then I realize we are all here for a purpose. Life never goes as expected, that much we can be sure of...but we have to give it a chance, even when we feel like giving up; this is the conclusion that I have come to. If you need to talk, you can message me anytime. Please hold on. There is light to be found.

Sending you love,

melly

hi

I am so so sorry about what has happened I lost my aunt to cancer nearly 6 years ago this month.

I understand that there is an awful lot going on right now, the fact that there has been a lot of bad things happening, what it has done is that stress and depression of all the events happening has taken an enormous impact on your mind. Your mind has basically been given a violent push into considering suicide, consider it more like your body's natural way to ridding all this excess straining.

But don't give into it, trust me with all that is going on right now you don't want to do something like this. If your brain tells you to commit suicide, listen more to your heart and spirit, but most of all, try to think what it is your family and friends truly want. Try to imagine this, though it might make you feel more bad about it, just try to imagine your family discovering what it is you had done, and just try to focus more sharply on how they would feel. Don't forget, other friends and family are grieving for your mum, but they won't want another sudden and unwanted death in the family. It will only add to their pressure even more.

You need to try and think a lot about this carefully, don't forget you can't undo your suicide. You will always have the love and support through your family and friends, you will be able to get through this, time heals all wounds.

Just please don't do the wrong thing, it really won't be worth it, if not for you then the people who are there for you.

I believe in you!

Archived