your ideas please

I just usually always say I love you. Just random things. Like as soon as you see your bf/gf.. just say oh gosh you look hott today. I dunno my boyfriend always likes to hear that. Or if you guys ever talk about other relationships just mention how he/she doesn't even compare to them, and if you ever broke up, he/she would be hard to replace.

Ha!

Racked my brain, this is the best I can come up with.

She constantly says that she's "such a dork." I constantly try to prove the contrary, but one day I just gave up.

"Fine. You're a dork, and I'm a geek. We're made for each other."

Not the best in the world, I'm sure.

hey,

the sweetest thing my current bf ever said was not at all smooth. . . or eloquent. . . or even very romantic. but i could see what it was he was trying to show me.

he stared into my eyes (good start and said, "your eyes. . . um. . . your eyes are. . . um. . . your eyes are big and . . . um. . . er. . blue."

you get the idea, it's not what you say, but how real it is.

this is from my mayb future bf (on IM):

"Well, I think God has put you into my life, I think he wanted to end my suffering because last night i was on my bed kneeling praying to God saying "God please let me know if there is someone on this Earth that I can share my love with. Please send me someone or a sign." I think you are the person he has shown me. "

and then he also said:

"you have just given me back all of my self esteem that was long gone. i feel like i can take on the world"