The tragedy of it all

Hunny1607307342

Love is the best thing in the world, but can also be the worst thing and ruin souls.

I love him, he loves me, but its never going to work out.

The momentary crazy flip things that destruct a relationship, i basically built barriers between us without even realising what i was doing.

He will never forgive me, he will never be with me again.

But it was true love. So some love stories really do end like this? I would never thought that would be me.

Honestly honestly wont open my heart out to anyone else, ever. And i can be quoted on this.

I'm so blatantly going to be given the, 'but youre so young...' lecture.

But hence the reason for the first thing i said- had i never fallen in it at 16, i would never be in this position now. That's just it. Tough luck, for me.

I must have sinned horrifically to deserve this.

I won't give you the "you're so young" lecture at all. I know how it feels to be young and hurting over a breakup. "You're so young" isn't really very helpful. But I will say this: it sounds like you have resigned yourself to a certain type of experience when really you do have control over some things. You haven't "sinned horrifically," you've made mistakes and that's OK. Try to orient your thoughts as much as possible to other things. Do whatever you can to distract yourself from thinking about him and definitely investigate the counseling options at school once the semester starts. Good luck.

Archived