Is making it to top be all and end all?

ajaxajax

And, what's with the idea of some women acting civil towards men yet wanting to throw panties onto Ferrari's of only a group of men who are, in their eyes, "select"?

Very good observation! Very good question! I will PM you a website. If you study the site you will learn many things about women, that in general, is suppressed knowledge in regards to there behavior and so forth...

yeah, i don't know but i'm going to rent myself a ferrari and google maps myself an optimal location for collecting panties.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U guys should see the cars of NFL, NBA, NHL and other pro leagues. There is a hole entourage of women

who chase these men from state to state..

In that post sent to me, I found so far that it is suggested that:

- women want to seek and maintain social value (something to do with financial and social prestige?), and;

- women always DESIRE sex (huh?) - then why shut off from and be stuck up against men who don't have something as exquisite as a Ferrari or don't belong to an "in" crowd and have "desires" for those two groups? As one man in that post would say, "emotional masturbation" (what what?)?

Ladies, help me out here (aargh lol)! I sometimes feel that a woman like that should not deserve to take up my time on this planet! Especially when any financial worth we obtained was earned...not inherited! And it wasn't my fault that I was born into poverty and neither was it my father's fault for him being born into it! I have the best mother in the world just by her thinking away from those two patterns and taking my father for who he is.

Archived