Does approaching always need to happen?

Artique

Im semi shy but not recluse. I love to converse and open up and have no problem getting to know a girl I find interesting ONCE the door has been opened. My problem is I think to much and I always put myself in a womens shoes since our biggest flaws as men is to assume we know what a woman wants.

This prevents me from approaching any women since I feel that If I was a woman I would not want some hungry man trying to get a taste of mind.

Do all woman need to be approached or are there other ways of opening the door to the part Im better at?

Men often complain that they can't read women's minds. Well, they can't read ours either, despite the fact that some claim they can.

If you don't approach them - how else can you let them know you are interested.

I think the only other way is if the woman approaches you because someone has to take the first step. Even if you're in a group of people that you know, you'd have t open up a conversation with someone to get to know them better. Maybe you could try to not overthink it and treat it as getting to know another person and having a conversation, rather than looking for someone to have a relationship with?

Archived