Advice what else

ccali78

So I joined a dating site. Not to meet my soul mate or even really to date. Just to get comfortable with the idea of dating and to help me heal and move forward by realizing there is life after x. I feel I am ready.

The problem is through dating him I have become shy (not on the outside on the inside). Everyone says I am outgoing, have a great personality, ect...

What should I expect. Any advice.

Also what a good things to talk about...

Hmmmmmmm...

What I like to do is let the other person talk all about themselves. People like to do that! And, you know what? I tend to be shy too, but, if I tell myself I'm going to "fake it till I make it", I usually can!

For example, the person you're going to date does NOT KNOW how you feel on the inside, so, if you can just "fake it", you'll find that out going side of yourself come out.

Just tell yourself that you are a beautiful woman, and any man who goes out with you should BE SO LUCKY! That's what I do, and it works!! I'm telling you, it really does!

Good luck, and keep us posted!

My best to you,

~Allie

Thanks Again Allie..

Anyone have any advice. there is one more thing I am unsure of and now nervous. When I set my profile up there were about 31 pages of potential matches. I went through a couple and saw my X brother. He was a 90% match. I did not know he was on there. Someone said he will get an email of my profile as I am new and a 90% match. Is this true?

I do not care if he finds out but I just do not want to hear hurtful things when I am trying to heal... Thoughts?

Archived