suprising bit on info

mcx69

So basically my girlfriend and I were talking about our views on sex last night. Not sure how we got to that topic, but it was after we had a nice makeout session at the fair lol. Out of the blue she told me she was on birth control, and she had a liberal view on sex. Anyway, she pretty much told me that she thinks sex is ok at our age, and she implied that when we get far enough into our relationship she will be ready. We're both still in HS, and honestly I wasnt even thinking I would ever have sex with a girl in HS lol. I guess it just caught me off guard, esp since I get the feeling that she thinks its ok just b/c she is on birth control.

We're both virgins, and she told me the reason she is on it is b/c her doctor put her on it when she was in middle school. I think it has something to do with her medical condition. (she has diabetes). Idk, it prolly sounds like I'm scared or something, but I wasnt expecting that from her lol. All of the ppl that i talked too said she was a very good girl and she never did anything to get in trouble. I'm not saying I have a problem with her, it just wasnt expected. Honestly I think I would feel a lot better about it, but the fact that her dad is a police sergeant makes me really scared of him haha.

I dont know what I'm trying to say, but I just needed to vent some stuff lol.

1) How long have you two been together?

2) Exactly how old ru guys?

3) How educated on the subject of sex are you?

Honestly, anyone who would expect you to remain chaste and pure would be a bit naive, but in most cases I'd advise to wait. Many people have sex at a young age because they think they are "ready," and end up regretting things months or years down the line. If this never happened the phrase, "If I knew then, what I know now..." wouldn't exist. However, this is still a subject you need to fully discuss. It sounds like she may be making assumptions about her readiness, or worse, your intentions. If she is interested in having sex solely because she thinks you will want it...sit her down and tell her exactly how you feel. Some of the most miserable lost virginity stories I've heard have been "I thought he'd love me more if I had sex with him" tales.

BUT, in the end, it will come down to how you feel. If you do have sex (and this is by no means a recommendation) use protection beyond her BC and take things slow. These are your years to be free and young. Don't do anything to give yourself years of regret.

Well we've been together for a month or so now. I'm not talking about having sex right now, this is just what she said to me. I to have the feeling she is thinking that she has to give it to me, just because I'm a guy or whatnot. I dont want it for that reason. I'll see if she brings it up again, then I'll tell her how I feel about it.

Archived