Saving myself for marriage.

So are you saying your staying a virgin til your married? That's cool.. unless your as horny as me then it would never happen. So you think 27 is too old while others are in their early mid 20's getting married. I don't think so. I believe you're still young for marriage, but you are dating women now, right? If you're not then I'd start shting my pants.

I have only one caution for somebody employing this approach to marriage and virginity. Make sure you are able to distinguish between lust and love. I know this might sound a bit crass, but I've run accross so many people who find they become unhappy later in their marriage because they married for the wrong reasons. They thought it was love, but it turned out to be not quite be the case, sex got in the way somehow and clouded things.

It sounds like possibly you're already feeling some of the same feelings even though you're not with somebody yet.

It is very admirable and honourable to wait though, and I should think your future partner will appreciate this. I doubt you've missed the bus, as you put it.