New developments, I need some urgent opinons, wat 2 do!

okay, so now here is what is happening. If you read my last entry which i wrote about a week ago you will understand some background on my situation.

last monday, she called me, and we had a long chat, about how we are both feeling, she basically said that "we won't get back together, its time to move on", that hurt me at the time, cause i really love this girl. However I could not argue, and I tried to accept this. The next day I kept myself as busy as possible, stoping myself from texting her etc. That night me and my mates were heading away to the coast for New Years, we were going away for the rest of the week.

During our travelling on the tuesday, my phone was out of service, when it came back into server there was a voice message on it, when i checked it, it was from her, she sounded extremely sad and depressed, and she wanted to talk to me. However by this time it was too late to call her back. So I just went on over the next couple of days, I called her new years and we were both fairly drunk on the phone, and she was wishing me a happy new years being really nice.

Next morning she rang me while I was asleep, left a message saying she would call me later. Later that night (thursday) she called me, and was being really sweet to me, she said "when you get home, I would like to take you up on that coffee, and chat" so I thought everything was all good (maybe she has been thinking).

By the time Sunday came around and I got home, I called her to see if we could have that coffee, she invited me over for a chat instead. We just talked about misc stuff (not mensioning our relationship), when I was going to leave, we had a big hug, and she would not let go of me. I kissed her on the cheek and said "see you around".

(btw, i really love this girl)

Later that night she called me, and said she will call me later this week as she wants to catch up again.

When I got to work on monday, and checked my emails from the week prior, that Tuesday night she called me, she also sent me a message, telling me she relises that she has messed up, and she has lost me, and wanted me to know that she loves me, and that i will make someone so happy.

This made me said because I don't want anyone else but her. I also read her Open Diary and there was a new entry in there "the best hug", in the entry she put in song lyrics to our song "I miss you" by Incubus. It was so nice...

Basically I want to know where you guys think I stand. I don't want to call her. Should I just wait and see what happens, or should I be more proactive!

Anyhow, hope someone can shed some light on my situation!

You are on the right track. Just keep letting her make all the contact. As long as you do and do not force the issue then you will be rewarded. If you want her back then read that post that I am sure you were giving. if not pm me and I will give it to you. This is something that should be handled as carefully as possible. Take it slow, very slow. Let her controll all the encounters for now.

Good luck and we're all in your corner.

i think she has made it clear that she misses you & possibly wants you back. i suggest the next time you two get together, you should talk about where you stand. obviously she realizes that she made a mistake in letting you go, she told you this. if you love her, let her know. maybe she is waiting for you to take the first step in getting back together.

hey man, thanks for the quick reply. I relise this is a delicate situation, but I don't want to blow it this time. I think you are right that, let her make all the calls...

I messed up a little this morning, i called, but she was still asleep, and the person she lives with answers the phone, I hope she does not tell her i called, because I would rather see if she calls me...

Mick, I am new into this situation myself and am just starting the no contact after stumbling a bit. Your situation is touchy, but still remains to give us all hope that we can at least get to a point where she is at least considering the possibilities of working things out. I agree that you must move slowly because she may still be hurt and may just be confused at this point, but at the same time I feel you need to at least aknowledge to her that you read her message and feel the same without pushing the issue to much. Good luck!

I think steve is right about what he said. I wouldn't push the issue into a conversation, wait until the right moment. She will probably bring it up sometime in the future. Its really touchy because on one hand, you want to allow her to save face a little and not have to feel totally bad about what shes done. On the other hand, you don't want to be overpursuing her and scare her away. I think the best thing is to let this situation unfold in its own time.

When the issue does come up, and I have a feeling it will, make sure you are completely honest with her about your feelings. You should probably talk about what made her make the decision in the first place, but don't force that either. If this new relationship is to work and last, there will be work involved, but you will eventually become a stronger couple for going through it all together.

Best Wishes,

bdub