My thing hurts when I do it!

My dingy is very sensitive when I masturbate with my foreskin pulled back. My head is very sensitive and It hurts a lot when I do it, thereforeeee I cannot get off. Do any guys have problems with sensitivity?Is there a way I can dull this pain and be satisfied? Thanks!

Are you circumsized (or however you spell that funny word)?

If not then do you pull the skin back all the way or just when you sorta stroke it back?

If it hurts while simply stroking it, you might need to have it fixed. Go talk to the school nurse or something.

If you pull the skin all the way back over the head - stop doing it. You don't really need to.

Perhaps you're just too violent or do it too frequently? Are you a Speedy Gonzales or a Slowstroke McCool? Speedy's often get burnt, I hear..

Enjoy!

And if none of these advices work or fits your problem.. Don't mind them.

I nomally always used my foreskin to do it but then I wanted to I try something new with my foreskin pulled back. I hoped that I can get more intense orgasms since its more sensitive with the skin pulled back. Tried lube but my head is too sensitive for that too. should i give up?

there are a certain type of condoms you can buy with a special mixture inside which to put in in plain terms make the whole head of your penis go numb when you wear them, they enhace orgasims and make you last for longer. that is if you dont want it to be sensitive and you want to do it that way.