Why did he do this?...

OK i posted the other day about how the guy i like IM'd me out of no where. He hasnt talked to me in months, I was the one who started conversations with him. Well I was like in heaven the day he started the conversation with me. I had butterflies and i had hopes that maybe we could be friends again. But then yesterday I IM'd him online, and like 20 seconds later he signed offline. I am so worried about that. I dont kno wut to do. Do u think it meant ne thing that he signed off right after i im'd him? Am i just being paranoid? Im so worried..

Hey, Colls

I think the best thing to do would not to be reading so much into it. As someone said earlier to a similar topic, "If it was your friend who did that same thing, would you be worried? He/she probably just was in a rush or got disconnected.". To me that quote sounds true.

Just take it slow =)

Why would he avoid you for sending an innocent message?

Hi Colls,

Don't mean to sound nasty here. But if he REALLY liked you he would've contacted you alot sooner then after a few months.... I know I would if I really liked a girl.

So he signed off after a few seconds?? hmmm could be an emergency, but my gut says he isn't really interested, sorry. This is a 20yr old guy talking here...

Sorry for being so blunt, it's just how I see it

I must agree with you Johnny,

But just to play Detective lets look at the facts,

He im's you after a month, then as soon as you Im him, he gets offline and is gone without a trace...sweetie I must tell you this guy sounds like a dud. he does not sound all that interested to me. Move on and cut your loses. I mean could you imagine if you and him actually started dating, next thing you know a few weeks go by and he's nowhere to be found. Sorry sister...let this one go before you get more then just worried and paranoid. You may get hurt..