hot neighbor

anacoolface

So I have this really hot neighbor, we share a deck and see each other round once in a wile, my friends had a party and he was there, we were really drunk and he came back to my place and he kissed me but I stopped him, because I had just come out of a 3 year relationship and got a bit freaked out, and I told him that.

This is where it gets complicated, I really like him and now i want the kiss! But I still live with my EX and my EX is around all the time. So if the neighbor and me are ever hanging out on the deck out comes my EX to say hi and talk to us. I don’t know how to tell the neighbor that I am interested, and I don’t know how to see if he is into me. I'm scared the drunk kiss and hand holding was just because we were drunk, and now I cant find out because we are never alone (not just my ex but ther are always other people around) and I don’t know him well enough to just ring his bell and see if he wants to hang out, so thats not an option.

Dose he like me? What should I do?

yea, wait til the ex moves out. I doubt the neighbor, or any guy, will want to get involved with someone who is so freshly split that the ex has not even moved out yet.

Not to mention no guy wants to risk an altercation wtih an ex. He doesnt know if your ex is stable or not.

If the neighbor is cute enough, the sugar just flies out the window.

Double if you make cookies and bring a few over because you accidentally made too much batter.

LOL

I remember that borrowing a cup of sugar was always the cliche'd way of getting to know the neighbor, i was curious if anyone has ever done it. LOL

I think the idea of bringing cookies because you made too much better was a better idea! LOL

well after i posted this he came to my BBQ party and we ended up going home together! yesss! * * but i think we are still in the same situation for a bit until my ex is gone. so if all else fails i am baking cookies!

do you think it would be weird to ring his bell and see if he wants to come out tonight with me and my friends? i know he wont come here becuse of my EX, but would going over there be pusing it?

well after i posted this he came to my BBQ party and we ended up going home together! yesss! * * but i think we are still in the same situation for a bit until my ex is gone. so if all else fails i am baking cookies!

do you think it would be weird to ring his bell and see if he wants to come out tonight with me and my friends? i know he wont come here becuse of my EX, but would going over there be pusing it?

It would be so weird to do anything with a girl who still lives with her ex. Plus, I really don't like hanging out with a girl I'm into when all her friends are there too, at least early on. He might feel ignored with all your friends around, it's happened to me before. So consider that before you invite him out.

get his number. stop knocking on his door. i know it's right next door, but still.

Archived