Where to go from here?? first kiss

Brando711

Hey everyone this is my first post on here so im gonna try and make it as complete as possible.

I am new on the dating scene. I am 18, just finished my first year of college. I came home for the summer and began hanging out with some old friends. One of my best friends from home broke up with his GF recently, which means he started hanging out with all his female friends his GF at the time wouldn't let him hangout with. He started bringing around this one girl who hes been best friends with since kindergarten. I became attracted to this girl and the more he brought her around, the more I became attracted. After about a week, me and her started flirting subtley, like prolonged eye contact (but that type of eye contact). I was told that this gril was very flirtatious but I knew there was more to it. This whole time I felt weird though because while shed be flirting with me, shed also be sitting on my friends lap while he strokes her leg. This confused me but I was assured by her and later him that there would never be anything between them.

So one day were all hanging out and driving to a park. While in the parking lot she hit my car with her car; granted it was my fault, this proved a great oppurtunity to get her number and stop contacting her only through our friend. So while discussing her car over the phone I mention something about lunch the next day. This is the first "mature" date that I had ever been on. Things went well, and we continued to chill like always, in a group. She started visiting me at work for like 10mins at a time, a cigarette break or so; and during this personal time with her, we started kissing. This was really exciting because it was totally new to me. After a couple times of meeting up, another lunch and some more kissing our friend started to catch on to what was happening. I didn't want to keep it a secret but I was told to say nothing. Somethnig so good falls into my lap, im not letting it go that easy. So one night things exploded and we talked with our friend, seperatley, and determined things will be ok. Ive seen her a couple times in groups since then but want to further this. I was told by our friend that she definitley likes me and I know i definetley like her. I just dont know where to go from here.

You have her number, give her a call. Keep it light and fun. Ask her out again, you need to start seeing her one on one if you want this to be more than what it is right now. Just remember that this is supposed to be fun for you too, don't get bogged down in all this thought about it. Take her out to do something fun, I don't know, go to the zoo or something. Do something where it'll be easy for the two of you to talk to each other.

Ive been actively trying to think of places to go, but aside from the beach, we dont have much out here. Everything closes at like 9 so the only thing to do is hang out at other poeples' houses and what not. It is also a bit difficult to schedule thigns at night because her and her sister share a car, so where one goes for the night is usually where the other goes. For a while this was cool because my other friend was interested in her sister. And its hard to schedule things during the day because of a school/work conflict. I suppose I could emphasize that I want to chill alone wiht her more often but other than that, I dunno.

Yeah well, you two can't hang out within a group and expect things to progress. If you have a car you could pick her up or just meet somewhere local for dinner. Basically, if you're both into this then you'll both want to make the effort. My advice is to get her on the phone and throw something out there, put the ball in her court. Just tell her you want to go out sometime next week and if she's interested she should let you know when it's a good time for her.

I don't get it...is your friend annoyed at you for wanting to be with this girl? Unless this girl is his ex-girlfriend, then who the hell is he to complain about you going out with her? Ask her to hang out on the beach or something - just the two of you...then go get some food. She's been coming by to make out with you, I'm sure she's dying for you to ask her for time just between the two of you.

Also, don't rule out her being a flirt. It sounds like she's really loose so she could be doing this with other guys too.

Great advice guys, thank you...and Carmine...Hes very overprotective of her, like a sister. He says (and she agrees) that hes had a natural hatred for her boyfriends and its weird because me and him have been close friends for a while. Also he fears the worst because I have to go back to school in two months and he doesn't want to hear complaining from either of us if that causes complications. Though to aviod that i guess I could try and drive the 3.5hrs home every weekend.

Archived