Made a fool of myself last night.

justanotherhurtguy

I went out with this girl yesterday. I had to leave early because I had to drive out of state today for Father's Day. My friend calls me up around 5pm and we go out to a concert. I get completely hammered and as usual start making random drunk calls. I guess I sent her some text messages because I ended up calling her. From what I remember and what my friend tells me was that I told her she was the hottest girl at work and was an awesome girl, I liked her a lot, I loved her blah blah. ](*,)

I saw her on facebook today when I logged in, but she logged out almost 1minute after I logged in. I was thinking of calling her, but have decided not to. I'll see her at work tomorrow.

Think I'm overanalyzing again? I tend to do that a lot. But I do remember saying I loved her, but in a joking/friendly kind of way. Like "I love ya babe" or something. I just hope I didn't scare her off. I was hesitant on whether she was interested in me as a friend or something more. Hope I didn't just blow both of those options out of the water.

I wouldn't call her. Just wait until you see her at work and just tell her that you didn't mean anything by it, that you had a few too many. Tell her you hope the two of you can still be friends.

Some advice.....next time either don't drink or just leave your cell phone where you can't get to it if you are going to have a few.

Loose lips sink ships.

I think you might be a little bit. She probably just finds it quite funny that you rang her saying all these things and if she could tell you were drunk she wouldn't have thought about the "I love you" part too much.

If she likes you back then she won't be caring at all, she'll be happy you rang her but if she only likes you as a friend then you're pretty much {Edit}

As I read your post I couldn't help but to smirk throughout the whole thing...I know how you feel, many of us have been in a similiar position! I don't know if you posted about this girl before, so I don't know any background but just act normal. When you see her at work, I would make it very casual, something like, "hey, my bad about the drunk call I gave you...I was calling everyone! people were calling me back today asking me how I was feeling and I was like 'what do you mean" and they told me I drunk dialed them!"

This lets her know that it reall was a drunk call and that she wasn't the only one who got it...making it much less personal. Just relax, play it off, apoligize once very casually and move on.

As I read your post I couldn't help but to smirk throughout the whole thing...I know how you feel, many of us have been in a similiar position! I don't know if you posted about this girl before, so I don't know any background but just act normal. When you see her at work, I would make it very casual, something like, "hey, my bad about the drunk call I gave you...I was calling everyone! people were calling me back today asking me how I was feeling and I was like 'what do you mean" and they told me I drunk dialed them!"

This lets her know that it reall was a drunk call and that she wasn't the only one who got it...making it much less personal. Just relax, play it off, apoligize once very casually and move on.

I actually did call at least three other people. One got mad at me and the other two were just as drunk. I checked my phone this morning and saw I had a text message from two of them saying what happened to me last night.

Nothing from her though.

About 2 weeks ago I went out with her and she was totally drunk and threw up in my car. She felt really bad, but I said it was ok. I still give her crap about it though. Maybe I'm worrying too much.

Archived