What Does This Mean?

GH2001

What does it mean when a lady asks a man if she can pick up something for him at the company cafeteria? This lady did this at work. She had to go out of her way to do this as my cube is in the opposite direction of the door to the cafeteria.

I had only been to the cafeteria once so I really did not have a good idea as to what they had. I asked if I could go along. It has been going on like clockwork, once a week for several weeks. In fact occasionally she has asked a couple of times a week. We work in a laboratory and she asked if I could help her take some photographs of some equipment. While we were in there she was goofing off asking the obvious questions like "do you need a model?" She also handed me a cable and touched my hand in the process.

What does it mean when a lady asks a man if she can pick up something for him at the company cafeteria? This lady did this at work. She had to go out of her way to do this as my cube is in the opposite direction of the door to the cafeteria.

GET THE #, lol..good for you though..just means she's noticed something about that she digs..so find something about her, get her #..make a "lunch" date, and share stories over boxed chocolate milk, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived