Scared him away by being emotional..is this fixable?

hotsoccrchic

There was a guy who fell for me fast, I however didn't have the same feelings and left him for someone else. That someone else ended up breaking my heart and I realized alot and went back to the other guy because he treated me very well. This time around I fell hard and he was telling his friends that he thinks he is ready to settle down. I think I screwed it up after giving him attitude one night and breaking down crying because of having alcohol in my system and I cried becase I thought of my ex but I didnt tell him about that I told him I just don't want to get hurt.

I've cried to him a couple times and after that he's backed off but has comes back into my life every so often because he misses me and cares since weve been friends for a long time. Relationship wise I've scared him off and now that schools over I'm afraid he'll have no desire to talk to me. But for two years now he hasn't totally givn me up yet. He's always come back to me but never commiitted. Did I totally blow it? Whats a good move to put his tust back in me that I won't have another episoe. If he cares he'll come back right? I believe if they know how I feel it's up to them to make the move so I believe I should leave him be and if he wants he can come to me...what do u guys think?

Why are you crying all the time with him? Whatever he decides about you is secondary to what is actually going on with you. It doesn't sound like you have behaved very kindly towards him...I wonder if your tears have more to do with the other guy. You really need to get a handle on your issues first...work on why you are so emotional and fix that problem...then maybe this guy will be more comfortable around you.

Sorry but it sounds to me like your reasons for wanting him are selfish. You left him for someone else, then went back to him because he treated you well (not because you were crazy about him). You then break down crying because you still have the ex on your mind. Jee, poor guy.

Hopefully you HAVE discouraged him enough for him to move on from you. You both deserve love without doubt.

He really loved you and cared more about your feeling than his when he let you go.

Do you think that is the way he expressed his love toward you?

Can you return the same love he just gave you?

You got it all wrong...When I first got back with him cried becaue of my ex hurting me and I was afraid he'd do the same. The other times I cried to him because he's back off from me and didn't feel the same like he used to maybe because I was emotional in the first place. I am crazy about him. I grew to really love him and he knows I care. So I as only emotional because after I was emotional the first time he backed off and began to really hurt me bad.

Sounds to me like he is afraid of getting hurt...you dumped him to be with someone else...and then you came back to him but were clearly still hooked on the previous guy. I don't blame him for backing off. I think the only thing you can do is to just take things slowly and see how things go.

Archived