any advice please!

ashlynn00

It's almost been 3 weeks since the breakup..... I have seen my ex once and he hugged me like he dind't want to let go..... and tells me he's just now thinking about everythign and being single. I emailed him today just to see how he's doing....I think I have made up my mind if he doesnt' respond... I am moving on. I feel he can at least give me a hello!? We had a mutual break up cuz of the arguments and he is scared of commiting, I just graduated college. Anyway, we told each other we could still contact one another and all that..... I just am not sure what to do. I feel as if he doesnt' care about me if he cannot email me or contact me....adn it makes me feel he doesn't miss me?!

It would be best to continue no contact with your ex. When my ex and I broke up, we didn't call, email, text, nothing. It felt horrible to feel as if he didn't care about me, but I think deep down that they are thinking about us but it's their ego holding them back. It would be quicker to move on if you didn't hear from him at all and to get him out of your mind.

I'd say that most likely he does miss you. But, he is taking the steps necessary (no matter how hard) to move on. Which includes no contact what-so-ever.

I think it would be wise to keep silent if you are trying to move on with your life. You can talk to each other again, but not until you are secure and past this.

Archived