Going for someone that a lot of people like?

Sty1es

Just a random question. Lets say that you like a person, and later on noticed a lot of people like him/her. Does that stop you from liking someone? Do you like the competition/challenge? You think its a waste of time? Lose confidence? Does it even matter to you?

Just curious.

I'm dating someone a grade lower and i never realized that she was popular honestly and it got quite annoying because all of the guys telling her "dump him and go out with me" or when your laying together and she gets texts calling her beautiful and it's okay as long as her bf didn't find out..kinda BS.. it gets annoying but i'm still with her, eventually it came an issue and i said if she doesn't tell people to stop i wasn't gonna stay..and it worked

I recently met a guy who is so happy that he took a chance on talking to me even though, at first, he was very hesitant for the same reason. We work together and he sees so many guys trying to talk to me and, since they're more handsome than him, he thought he'd never have a chance. Well, ive been with him for a little over 3 months now and i let him know every day that i chose him over those "pretty boys" because he has characteristics i've been looking for all my life. Moral of the story: Take a chance. Hundreds of guys may try but only one will be the winner. Never think so low of yourself that you think it cant be you.

I'm dating someone a grade lower and i never realized that she was popular honestly and it got quite annoying because all of the guys telling her "dump him and go out with me" or when your laying together and she gets texts calling her beautiful and it's okay as long as her bf didn't find out..kinda BS.. it gets annoying but i'm still with her, eventually it came an issue and i said if she doesn't tell people to stop i wasn't gonna stay..and it worked

This sums it up. It's not a problem unless she encourages the behavior of other guys.

Just a random question. Lets say that you like a person, and later on noticed a lot of people like him/her. Does that stop you from liking someone? Do you like the competition/challenge? You think its a waste of time? Lose confidence? Does it even matter to you?

Just curious.

I don't like competition or challenge at all. Ideally I'd like the girl to just go "OMG I'd LOVE to go out on a date with you!" What I do like though is having a partner that's desired by others. It makes you feel like you scored big.

So I guess you could say that I want a girl that's easy for me, but impossibly challenging for everyone else

All that depends on the type of person you are so the answer to that question will vary. In my opinion though, in general, people who are bit less secure with themselves and less outgoing typically loose interest in someone who is adored by many of the opposite sex while a more outgoing/confident person might be attracted to that.

Archived