Making Myself Wet?

MissyMercer

At different times of the menstrual cycle, women tend to be more/less wet at certain times. Certain times you're going to be more dry...and some water-based lubricant can help. Just the other day at the store i believe i saw some lubricant inserts in the condom aisle..those may work just as good.

haha do you suggest kegels to your girl friend...i mean when she tightens up involuntary it feels really good and i think it does for her too...should i just mention...you know with practice you can control those muscles?

Every woman should do kegels. Not just for good sex but for her own health and well-being. I'd be careful about how you mention it though. Women don't always like to be instructed by men on what to do with their own parts. You might just say, "hey, I heard the other day about something called "kegels". Have you ever heard of it? Can you explain it to me? Do you do them?"

...and yes, if a woman isn't in the mood for sex, 5 minutes of kegels will get her blood flowing there and have her nicely aroused.

\

...and yes, if a woman isn't in the mood for sex, 5 minutes of kegels will get her blood flowing there and have her nicely aroused.

I could definitely use that right now my sex drive has been very low lately......thanks for posting that though i will try that myself lol.

haha just went and read up on it...didnt know my little penis dance i been doing all this time just for fun was actually kegels...i just did it because i had been told its cool by women when im both outside and inside to basically flex my penis making it change angles ultimately making it bounce up and down about an inch or 2...especially good when catching a breather to do that while inside pressing against the upper wall of her vagina with the flexes(too graphic...sorry) ...didnt know thats what the male equiv to kegels was...lol learn something everyday.

Archived