Confused.......help!!!

ashlynn00

Ok here goes.....My boyfriend and I have been arguing a lot lately, he's been wanting to spend more time with the "guys" doing guy things and hanging out, which is totally fine with me. Lately he's been blowing me off because he doesn't want to have to answer to me. We decided today the best thing would be to break-up because he wants time with his friends and he's scared to commit, being newly 21! I went through this phase, I think everyone does. I told him I knew we still loved each other, but if we had any hopes of connecting back together, maybe we should break up for awhile. I am fine with this so far beings I just graduated college so I feel this is my time to focus on getting a good job. I am wondering if there is any hope of us being back together. Today when I left his house after we broke up, he gave me this huge hug and when I pulled away, he grabbed me back, even kissing me on the cheek... I am torn because neither one of us wanted the breakup....we just know we had to do it in order for us to eventually grow back together. I just need to know the easiest way to get my mind off this so I dont screw up and contact him, he needs to contact me, hopefully he will once he realizes what hes missing....unfortuneately, I dont know how long most guys wait befor they break the NC.....ANy advice would be wonderful

You have a wonderful outlook on the situation...It's different for everyone. I had a friend wait a month before her ex called wanting her back, and I've had ex's call me a week later but we never got back together. The best thing to do is give him his space so he can figure things out for himself. I promise he'll be thinking of you...

Good luck...be strong

Archived