Breakup plus jet lag, great!

Damn. You have my sympathies. Jet lag sucks at the best of times without problems too. Although in my case, I can't get any sleep when I'm abroad and feel weak, then when I get home I sleep tons at weird times and when I'm awake feel like hell.

i'd take some sleeping pills and get back on track. i always take sleeping pills on international flights (if it's an overnight flight) so when i land in the morning, i am feeling refreshed.

Here in the UK you need to see a doctor to get sleeping pills, the over the counter things we can can are just herbal, been on them for months now and they just aren't working for me now.

Tried to get some when in the States but couldn't find a drug store.

that sucks. there's no unisom or tylenol PM? and what do you mean you couldn't find a drug store? you can find sleeping pills along with cold and headache medications in the us - at any grocery store, walgreens, truck stop, gas station, etc.... medicines are sold in grocery stores usually.

that sucks. there's no unisom or tylenol PM? and what do you mean you couldn't find a drug store? you can find sleeping pills along with cold and headache medications in the us - at any grocery store, walgreens, truck stop, gas station, etc.... medicines are sold in grocery stores usually.

I had a look at a couple of stores at the airport but couldn't see them, apart from that the only stores I went to were in malls, so got lots of cheap clothes but didn't have any grocery type stores.

Archived