masturbation! (for women)

MissyMercer

(Friend posting on here because she's too lazy to make a damn account)

okay, im 17 and i live with my parents and 2 brothers. ive been wanting to try masturbating but i dont have any privacy. but i just can't seem to enjoy myself when i try. it tickles when i rub my clit and usually a little pee comes out, but then i just get bored or something. ive been wanting to buy a vibrator but i have nowhere to hide it or anything because my brother always goes through my stuff

so, any suggestions? on anything?

When I'm home alone (I live with my boyfriend) and I feel the urge to masterbate I always go pee first... I never had your problem with the whole pee comes out but I just don't like the feel of having to pee during an orgasm. Anyway, so I suggest to use the bathroom before you start. As for privacy, why don't you do it at night when everyone is sleeping? That is what I did when I lived with my parents. It probably tickles because you are rubbing too lightly, I found that the a little more pressure really does the trick.. Try different motions... some I like are just the simple rubbing up and down, side to side and circling... or you can go up and down and when you go down finger your self a little bit, that always works for me.

good luck!

you don't need a vibrator if its about someone finding your stash...i still use my fingers more then anything...you must have some time to yourself where you can just touch yourself quietly and quickly

side note: what's up with ALL the masturbation threads today!!! out of control!

i agree with other posters. go to the bathroom first. i wouldnt buy anything just yet with the snooping brothers.

are you allowed to lock your door at home?

if so, lock it at night and use your pointer and middle finger to rub yourself.

do you have a showerhead massager thingy? One that you can remove? those are awesommmmme

ok i've done this once and it took forever..am i doing it wrong? do you do it when you are in the bath or in the shower?

Sorry to hi jack (kind of)

My vote is just lock the door, turn on the shower and get as comfortable as possible either in the shower or sitting on the toilet with the seat down and have at it.

Masturbation while living at home as a teen is not about comfort or ideal situations...it is about necessity and being able to look back when you're living on your own and wonder how the heck you could ever get in the mood while sitting on a toilet with the shower running now that you can do it as much as you want in your own bed with no worries in the world!

ok i've done this once and it took forever..am i doing it wrong? do you do it when you are in the bath or in the shower?

Sorry to hi jack (kind of)

omg it gets me off in like 2 minutes.

i suppose it depends on the strength of the shower head. the one at home is SUPER powerful.

I do either--bath or shower.

Archived