angry

eatingsnow

i am so mad at myself for calling him last night, to offer a gift for his mom..

just so upset. why do i set myself up for this disappointment?

i am angry, i couldn't sleep. i think theres a problem, even after took sleeping pill i still couldn't sleep but very angry inside.

i am so mad at myself for calling him last night, to offer a gift for his mom..

i am angry, i couldn't sleep. i think theres a problem, even after took sleeping pill i still couldn't sleep but very angry inside.

hi what was his response to you if you had one?

We have all felt like that, wishing we hadn't contacted them when we did, after we do there is nothing we can do about it. If you were in NC go back to that and you should be stronger this time x

Oh boy, do I ask the same question myself? It feels so good to have contact, and she enjoys it as well, but by contacting her in the first place gives my power to her - AGAIN! - and this is why you feel bad afterwards.

Join me and we'll resist the urge together...

i did gave him a gift for his mom, and he told her it was from me.. she loved it.

i had never met his mom before.. i wish i had the chance.

my problem is that i went NC, then broke it, i need to be strong and stay NC..

i told him today that I need to be away from him, so hopefully i can follow through with it this time.

my problem is that i went NC, then broke it, i need to be strong and stay NC..

i told him today that I need to be away from him, so hopefully i can follow through with it this time.

Be careful or you'll end up a serial NC breaker like me. If your really have to say something to him, post it here instead and we'll try to persuade you off it.

We are strong than we think we are, we just let the depression and anxiety control us.

Archived