for real, for real? LOL

barbielovesmac

I had no idea where to post this ...

I just got to thinking and I was wondering if there was anyone out there that believes those lines ... I don't know if you'd call them cheesey ... okay, they are kind of cheesy ... like this one ....

"im thinking of your eyes right now."

"i hit a bad shot and needed to calm down, so i thought of your eyes and i was happy."

LOL. now, maybe this doesn't make me a romatic ... i don't know ... LOL, but do people really do this?!?!

No, this doesn't pertain to me ... just thinking .... weird thinking .... bored .....

I had no idea where to post this ...

I just got to thinking and I was wondering if there was anyone out there that believes those lines ... I don't know if you'd call them cheesey ... okay, they are kind of cheesy ... like this one ....

"im thinking of your eyes right now."

"i hit a bad shot and needed to calm down, so i thought of your eyes and i was happy."

LOL. now, maybe this doesn't make me a romatic ... i don't know ... LOL, but do people really do this?!?!

No, this doesn't pertain to me ... just thinking .... weird thinking .... bored .....

that is right up there with (or down there with) if i told you that you have a nice body would you hold it against me.

Yeah, that would annoy me. One time a guy was looking at me and gave me one of those looks and looked away and I asked "what?". He said "that was like the 5th time tonight that I've wanted to kiss you."

Things that seem spur of the moment are a lot nicer.

aww that's nicer for sure...

Archived