gettiny my ex back ?

drankmysoco

ok so i was my ex's first love, and she was mine. Long story short, when we met, it was amazing, and she was crazy attached to me after a short time. Anyway , things happened, we ended up breaking up , but still kept in touch every week , and would actually see eachother every week cause we missed eachother. Now shes seeing this guy, but they arent actually together yet, just dating. But even after that, we still saw eachother. NOw i wanted her back, and all mine, so after couple months of this going on.. I told her that she needs to choose me or him.. and thats final.. she said she cant cause she is just rly confused right now in her life (which i actually believe). So we left at that.. week later i had enough of it and i just told her that we should stop talkin and seeing eachother, she said "you made the call" and i just told her that ive tried getting her back, and now i think its best we stop talkin to eachother..

Now i STILL want her back, and i know she misses me, but i dont know if i should not contact her for a while, then contact her, but then im scared she will get more attached to this other guy, or contact her about now (only been a week) and just straight out tell her i miss her ect. ??

This situation is weird, cause we are still so crazy for eachother, and she cries alot cause we arent together , or so she sais (shes emotional) and everytime we hang out , at the end of the night she cries and starts telling me how much she loves me ect, and that shes just rly confused..... blahhhh

Im just scared that if i dont talk to her for a long time, she will get attached to this other guy , and then when i do try talking to her, she wont be the same towards me,...

K-Heres the thing. If you guys were each other first loves, etc. and are still super crazy for each other than you giving her the space she needs to figure it all out will NOT push her away. It's actually the opposite. Follow me here cuz I know I sound crazy. Absense makes the heart fonder. Giver her, her space. Somethings going on with her that she needs to work out. I have a weird feeling that its something like-She fell head over heels for you and wants to make sure your the one before she leeps. Ok. Now, no matter how charming or fantastic this other guy is, if she is still contacting you-she still loves you. If she felt so amazing about him, guaranteed you guys would not be hanging out or even talking. It is going to KILL you, but you have to take a week or maybe 2 and give her time. She knows you'll b there-trust me..Im a girl-we know this stuff.

In the long run your relationship will be stronger because you have shown that your not willing to stand side-line ( if you keep texting or calling-it's a turnoff and she won't stop going back and forth-for sure) while she "figures" it out, second because it will show you that she chose you because you gave her the chance(kinda in a backwards way) to realize YOU were all she wanted all along. Do not pick up that phone..don't do it. Trust me. This is absolutely not one of those things you can fix right now. If you love something- let it go, if it comes back-it's yours forever. I've been married for 12 years to my husband whom I met when I was 13-yep Junior high. I know how u feel right at this very second. Call a friend-not her.

keep me posted

Archived