Any tips for doing it in a car?

shadesofmediocrity

He thought the idea of doing it while driving was hilarious, but definitely a little too risky. I commend your bravery

It was absolutely amazing. Thankfully it was at night. I got passed by a cop while she was giving me head. No traffic around when we were coming back into town and she got on top. She kept telling me to keep my eyes on the road and let her do the work.... it was a breathtaking experience that I'm sure I'll never forget.

Got another one for you... this is what my friends used to do. Go to a real estate company and tell them you want to see some rentals. A lot of times they'll give you a key and tell you to go check it out. Assuming they do that, and don't want to go with you (may be a problem at your age), then you will basically have an empty apartment or house in which to do your thing.

Got another one for you... this is what my friends used to do. Go to a real estate company and tell them you want to see some rentals. A lot of times they'll give you a key and tell you to go check it out. Assuming they do that, and don't want to go with you (may be a problem at your age), then you will basically have an empty apartment or house in which to do your thing.

Woooow. that is a crazy awesome idea. I apparently could pass for a few years older, but eh. That's an idea to save for another time and place I think.

And ohhhhh. That would be just the bee's knees to be caught by the cops LMAO. Truck drivers are bad enough, hopefully we won't be doing that again. The nice thing about living in a small city though is that it's easy to get out of it and into the country. haha

When I read your question I immediately thought, ooo la la, on the hood or out in a wildflower laden meadow ..

and then I remembered there are laws against public nudity and "doing it" in public places. And, since you're 16, you also have to check out the laws in your area on statutory rape so your bf doesn't get thrown in the big bad gerbil cage.

As for doing it in a car? Bring lots of nice fluffy pillows. There are some fun positions you can enjoy with pillows.

And, since you're 16, you also have to check out the laws in your area on statutory rape so your bf doesn't get thrown in the big bad gerbil cage.

We're only a year and a half apart and the age of consent here in Manitoba is 14 I believe, or perhaps 16..? I don't remember exactly. But nah, we're in the clear. haha

He's definitely intrigued with the idea of doing it on the hood. Would have today actually if it wasn't so chilly. It SNOWED here last night. like, jeez. LOL

I like the new honda element. It has an optional privacy curtain that shuts out all the windows from view. Seats lay back for a double bed.

Probably too expensive for teens though.

It the element's a rockin...

and if that truck's a rockin' don't come a knockin' too bad the police don't follow that logic!

Oh boy...I'm always having sex in a car and let me tell you I've gotten used to it haha. At first its kinda uncomfortable. The worst was when we did it in a bmw...those things are tiny! But then we moved on to my honda crv...and let me tell you they have alot of room haha

as for your car...i agree with everyone else on the rooftop ;]

We were totally going to do the thing on the hood or whatever, even though it was kinda windy today. We drove up by this wildlife trail way out of town, and it was at like 9 am so nobody was around. Except this one idiot who we passed on the way there who ended up pulling into the little road leading to it just after we got there, before we even got out of the car. Guy sat in his car right behind us with his travel mug and a magazine. I swear he was watching us, it was pretty creepy.

It's been over a week since last time (the time with the truck drivers) and I swear I am going nuts. I want something better to think of at night, you know? LOL. Sunday we hung out but he was too tired and just wanted to drive me home after I hung out with him and his family. We at least got a little fun in during that time when we were in his room, but it was frustrating. I didn't know it was possible to have a higher sex drive than a 17-year-old boy, but apparently it's very possible! I've stopped being pissy about it though. I can settle for once a week-ish...but really! hahaha. Incidentally...any good advice for sneakily seducing somebody?

lol..it's always hilarious busting kids in parking lots. I just gets too weird when you start catching older people and hookers then its an issue lol. I don't have any problems with the people doing it -I just make sure the girl's not getting raped or anything and then they're good to go.

Archived