First phone conversation with new girl...

Rider0375

Well, finally got up the nerve to call the girl i've been thinkin about/talking to via internet for a while.

Things seemed to go well, she talked a lot, I talked a lot conversation seemed good!

But then... Err, about 45mins into the conversation she said "this sounds really bad but my phone is about to die and i've got to go to work at 10" (She works as an RA at her dorm, works 10-12 (midnight)). Also said that "It was really good talking to you!"... Told her next time shes in town we should get together and do something! She said "next time im around Ill let you know!"

She lives about 1hr away, going to school, but is moving here for gradschool in may.

How do I know if I should give her a call back sometime or if I should wait on her? If you think I should call her should I wait a few days?

Thanks, been a bit since i've been in the dating game.

hmm, I'd wait a week and try and call her again. Maybe you could be in her town and go out for some food?

I don't agree on this one. What's the point of waiting an entire week? If I had just talked to someone for 45 minutes and had supposedly good conversation I'd be kind of ticked if I didn't hear from the person for a whole week, I'd think okay I guess I was boring

I don't agree on this one. What's the point of waiting an entire week? If I had just talked to someone for 45 minutes and had supposedly good conversation I'd be kind of ticked if I didn't hear from the person for a whole week, I'd think okay I guess I was boring

If a guy called me too soon. I'd think "wow, back off, I told you I'd get in touch later"

Well crap lol, which direction to take! lol

When she had to let me go it was only 10 minutes before she had to be at work so it was legit, i think, not just her trying to get me off the phone.

I'll be down her way on Saturday, not sure if I should call her again before then and if I did and it went well, I would ask her to meet me for a drink or something while im there.

Archived