My ex said that i cheapen him

judy1111

After we broke up for 2 months.. he suddenly mentions the photos on my facebook.. they are a photoshoot that I've done it 1.5 year ago.. they are sexy.. but not raunchy or skanky.. they are on my facebook even way before we dated.. He did not mention anything when we were together til 2 months after the breaking up...

Apparently, he said that i cheapen him in the eyes of public because of those photos.. he said that he appreciate me in his life but those photos looks like they are selling sex and that make him look bad.. I cannot believe those words came out from his mouth.. coz he never seems to be a shallow person.. The reason for him to mention it only 2 months after we broke up might be due to him hearing things abt those photos.. he has always been low self-esteemed and his ego is so high that I've never met someone like that.. he needs approval and so much of face in front of his friends.. so he rather jeopardize our friendship to save his face..

For someone that I've been with a few months, it truly hurts me.. I've never mention that he cheapen me although he's an alcoholic, not good looking, fat, and some girls even thinks that he is a hooker- * * * * er..

I really need some opinion on this..

but why only after we broke up for 2 months then he mention it? the photos are clothed but sexy and done in a very artsy way... its very close to photos like how celebrities do it.. sexy but not cheap..

Yes he has a lot of flaws.. but i never judge him like everyone else's does.. i accepted the way he was without saying such horrible stuff to him.. i never say that he makes me look bad...

Well,makes no sense to me why he says that after the break up.You mentioned that those photos were there even before you dated him.So,if it didnt bother him when you guys were together,why would it bother him now?

and even if it does,i do not think you need to bothered.

Archived