watupgangsta

so today i ran into this girl i used to talk with all the time in class last semester. well more like i saw her in front of me and i called out to her haha. anyway we talked for a few minutes and went our separate ways. however the convo stuck in my mind because i definitely think we were interested in each other last semester but nothing ever came of it, except i remembered i had her number.

well anyway tonight i decided to text her and suggest we hang out. she said yeah. we're going out to lunch tomorrow when we get out from class, which happens to be the same time.

my question is, how do i go about making sure im interested in her physically, and not just friends? definitely think theres attraction between us, and i think shes interested and assumes i am. but sometimes i'm a bit too shy and subtle with my intentions, and you guys know how it goes when you take too long with these things. anyway, i think i have a pretty good idea what to do, but i haven't been on a date in a while so i'm a bit nervous lol. any tips, advice, or encouragement would be cool

calm down. you haven't even met up with her yet.

isn't it funny how when the conversation was just friendly it changed when you asked her to hang out because you want more than that? just act like it's still friendly, but be open and flirty. don't put so much pressure on yourself.

calm down. you haven't even met up with her yet.

isn't it funny how when the conversation was just friendly it changed when you asked her to hang out because you want more than that? just act like it's still friendly, but be open and flirty. don't put so much pressure on yourself.

lol you're completely right ghost. i made this post right after we made the date so i think i was just a little anxious at the time, just cuz like i said i haven't been out on a "date" in a while. but right now i'm calm and i know its gonna be comfortable and relaxed. thanks for the input though ghost, i know you usually know whats up haha.

lol we're going to lunch after class and i gotta drive there. that doesn't matter though right?

it's cool man. don't drink and drive. just be cool with your swagger. you'll do fine. keep in your mind, 'what would ghost do?' and apply that to your personality. express yourself and don't be afraid to talk.

it's cool man. don't drink and drive. just be cool with your swagger. you'll do fine. keep in your mind, 'what would ghost do?' and apply that to your personality. express yourself and don't be afraid to talk.

haha, what would ghost do? well i just got back. like i said earlier, we had class together last semester so we had plenty of good conversation. but i don't think im going to ask her out again, to be honest. she didn't have very good manners and thats a big turn-off for me. we could definitely be friends i think but... ehh. lol, screw that.

haha, what would ghost do? well i just got back. like i said earlier, we had class together last semester so we had plenty of good conversation. but i don't think im going to ask her out again, to be honest. she didn't have very good manners and thats a big turn-off for me. we could definitely be friends i think but... ehh. lol, screw that.

cool. now you know though.

• 4 months later...

Archived