To cut a long story short, myself and my ex have been having a casual (friendship+sex+cuddles, kisses etc) thing for over a month. We split up in early September, he just dumped me out of the blue. He knows I love him and said when we started this casual thing that he loves me but was unsure if it would work as a relationship.

Everything is good and I'm treading carefully, trying to act lighthearted etc. But I think maybe I should ask him what he thinks about getting back together, just bring it up casually? I am happy but would be much happier if there was a proper commitment. What should I do?

Sarah xx

i also think you should proceed, but yes definitely do it with caution. I have been in that situation before and you should let him know how you feel. you deserve it and i believe he owes it to you. Keep in mind that honesty is the best policy so your doing the right thing letting him know what's going on. Another plus is he may feel the same way you do but may be afraid to say anything because he's the one who ended it . i hope it ends well

Amanda xxxx