shy or just not interested...

gunnersfc9

hey all,

i've mentioned about my current situation with these two girls i work with in the Attraction & Flirting forum. in my opinion, one of the girls is quite shy... but then again she might not be interested at all too. the ppl that replied to my other topic told me to go with the other more outgoing girl instead of this supposedly "shy" girl but i guess i just like the challenge... HEHE.

basically, what to do you guys think of a girl who initially was cold and snobbish but now has no problems giving hugs. a girl who didn't say much and was bossy, but now more caring and softspoken in here demeanor. a girl who never was really flirty but now occasionally likes to tease and joke around. any help is much appreciated. thanks.

I think she could be interested... but what signs have you given her that you might like her? I can't remember what you wrote in your other post. You need to do things that she can respond to to get more of an idea if she likes you. I sound like that girl - probably come accross as being cold and quiet but I am bossy and caring. I will give hugs if someone goes to give me one. But I would want the guy to give me some signs because I wouldn't want to make a fool of myself.

I am the same as Brightest Star, I too am snobby and aloof to begin with, but that is usually because I am shy... However, when I get to know someone, I can be more open.. it doesn't ALWAYS mean i like them... it just means I am comfortable with them, I see them as nice guys...

I think you might as well just go for it and ask her, then you'll know one way or another.. it saves all the wondering....

Plus if she is a shy girl, she will prefer you to just come out and show you like her, because as Brightest star said, she will not put herself out on a limb, unless she is sure you like her.

Just ask her out?

Ammy

thanks for the replies guys.

brightest dark: honestly, i haven't really responded back with any signs of attraction cos i'm just unsure about the situation in general. i joke and try to have conversations with her like i do with everybody else i work with. but i have to admit that she's been the one to initiate hugs with me, with me "semi-hugging" her back during those times cos i'm not that much of a touchy feely guy to begin with.

Ammy: i'm actually not 100% sure if she's interested but i've caught her looking over a couple of times at me and also notice that she does like to sit or stand beside me when the situation requires it. also, i don't think she is the flirtatious type and i have yet to see her hug any of the other dudes in the store, but i have myself have been hugged twice in a span of the past 3 weeks.

Archived