..Space.....

Ok this may seem like a pathetic topic to post but hey. My partner of 4 months works long 12 hour days, and we dont live together. I am constantly wanting to see him, because i have fallen so in love with him, and he comes out every monday and thursday night after work to see me for like two hours. When i ask him if he is coming to see me on a tuesday he is like "i might have stuff to do" this hurts me because when i tell him he cant come out he always complains that he has nothing to do and he wants to see me, but yet when i want to see him, he is always busy. Does he just want space, does he not love me like i love him? im so confused!!!!

how far away do you live from each other? i don't think that its the fact that he wants space, i think he probably really just is busy, or tired. he does work a lot. you could always go visit him more if you want to see him more. if he's had a long day, he probably wants to relax & not go any where. i wouldn't worry too much about it. if you are worried, maybe you should talk to him about this.

I use to be very very busy. to much to fullfill my ex's need of wanting to see me. and spend quality time... I loved him so much.. but in the beginning when I was busy. i was also being cautious, ive been hurt before.. well long story short... I promised him I loved him and wanted to do nothing but be with him, But i had bills to pay etc... Eventually it worked itself out and I was more free.. But as soon as I was available.. His feelings changed.. I let myself fall in love.. and he changed his mind.. I was devistated.. I know my story is different than yours but I wanted to share the fact that my busyness had nothing to do with me not wanting to be with him.... That accually made him want me more.. Maybe thats happeneing to you too...

Best of luck

I see now hes not the one for me.. obviously.. But I still love him allot!!!

We were together a yr, and I was really busy for atleast the first 6 months