HELP!!! should i go out with him???????

Hi. im a 15 year old gurl nd i have a dilemma. my guy friend and i have been talking lately and we found that we have a ton of things in common and he was totaly romantic and a gentlemen. this weekend we met at the elementary school playground near my house and talked/hung out for like 3-4 hours and then he came to my house (yes my parents were there along the course of the day, he kissed me on the cheek 3 times, bought me a snack at the little grocery store around the corner and asked me out. now ur thinking YES!! GO OUT WITH HIM! but theres some problems. he would be my first boyfriend ever. hes dated some girls before. he had a long relationship with a good friend of mine. now he feels they are totally over but i can tell she still likes him. now they've been over for a couple of months but im afraid if i went out with him she'd get really mad at me but i have to see her every day in science cuz she sits next to me and is my lab partner. also i just feel really nervous. when he asked me i said i wasnt sure and he said he'd wait till i was ready. we figured out that we're not gonna tell ppl at school and all about us. hes one of those kids all the guys like to tease and he doesnt want me caught up in that and i dont want to many questions. also he's a hugger. its nice sometimes but at others its annoying. we like hanging out and stuff and he REALLY likes me. im so confused wut to do. any advice would b really great. has this ever happened to u?

thanks for taking the time to read this long this by the way.

In High School there are so many issues and so much drama that everything that happens is contsrued as a betrayal. If your friend is really still into him but you really want to go out with him you owe it to her to tell her. Before you go out with him tell her that he likes you and you like him would it bother you if we went out. If not then go out with him if it would that is your call to choose between a guy and a friend. Because in High School friendships are ruined over a lot less. Girls especially are very hard on one another and can make school miserable. You never know. You have to do what you feel is right. In situations like this someone always gets hurt so you just have to lay it out for everyone and see what happens.