sex position you have tried

cooldudeny

I like when shes on top and not facing me so I can see her butt in action and penetration.

Doggy is good. She loves it.

Also a new position I made up(well I didnt read it anywhere, maybe its in the kama sutra iunno) but I just sit down and she gets between my legs facing 90 degrees from where im facing and she puts her left leg over my legs and her right leg between them and kind of straddles my left leg and rides me with her clut rubbing against my left thigh. she apparently loves this.

Also we both lay on our sides facing each other and i put her leg over me and I penetrate like that. she loves that but it causes too much friction over a long time and makes her sore.

Trained oh my goodness! It's where you have both legs in the air and ur partner is going at it . OMG!

The pole ive done before...But this thing im confizzled. Is it when hes doing you from the back or missionary and both your legs are spread in the air?

The pole ive done before...But this thing im confizzled. Is it when hes doing you from the back or missionary and both your legs are spread in the air?

No no no! The train is where ur girl is laying on her back with both legs in the air I usually put my legs on my fiance's shoulders and let him go at it! Trust me it's AMAZING! Talk about major orgasms!

No no no! The train is where ur girl is laying on her back with both legs in the air I usually put my legs on my fiance's shoulders and let him go at it! Trust me it's AMAZING! Talk about major orgasms!

i thought the train involves like 3 guys and one girl. hehe

Archived