Just a question (might sound stupid)

it is possible, but not probable. There is very little chance that she is pregnant. Her delay and lightness is probably a result of stress. Here is some comfort for you....try going 4 months without your gf getting her period. That is how long I have been without mine but it is due to stress. I should be more worried than you should. But I went to the gyno and came out 15 mins. later with a smile because the free test that they gave me came negative. Don't worry there is no need to. Take her to the free clinic for a preg test. but from the sound of it, I really REALLY dont think you have anything to worry about...

it is possible, but not probable. There is very little chance that she is pregnant. Her delay and lightness is probably a result of stress. Here is some comfort for you....try going 4 months without your gf getting her period. That is how long I have been without mine but it is due to stress. I should be more worried than you should. But I went to the gyno and came out 15 mins. later with a smile because the free test that they gave me came negative. Don't worry there is no need to. Take her to the free clinic for a preg test. but from the sound of it, I really REALLY dont think you have anything to worry about...

Ahh, I see this problem.

I didn't specify that, yes, after 3 days she got her period normally (as in, it's full and regular).

So could she still be pregnant?

• 3 years later...