Why dosen't this happen more often?!?!?!

rjm0827

Soooo yea, me and my g/f have been broke up 2 months. I want her back badly. Think about her all the time. We hang out often, talk a fair amount, we are on really good terms. It's just more "friendly" and I don't want that. So tonight I go to her house and watch a movie. I leave around midnight kinda down. It's Friday night and I'm not going out b/c I'm trying to save some cash and I don't go to sleep till late so all I have to look forward to is going home and being bored and wishing my life was better than it is. Well I get in my car and start to leave when 3 girls literally jump in front of my car and make me stop. I'm surprised and thinking what the hell is going on lol. They all 3 then proceed to ask can they get in. (Well duh!) So they get in and introduce themselves and their friend tells me how cute I am and ask me for my number. Tells me to call her later and hopefully we can do something together. We talk a few minutes then they get out and I pull off. In the span of 10mins I go from kinda down and heading home, to heading home completely not thinking about my ex. Talk about stuff happening when you least expect it. Why can't I be attacked by pretty girls that want to give me their numbers more often?

Archived