KAT MOMMY

My previous ex had higher drive than mine. Sometimes it was too much. I broke up with her because she seem like that was all she wanted and became a turn off after a while...because it made her look like a sex addict. Too much of anything is never a good thing. Balance is key to everything and to happiness.

My previous ex had higher drive than mine. Sometimes it was too much. I broke up with her because she seem like that was all she wanted and became a turn off after a while...because it made her look like a sex addict. Too much of anything is never a good thing. Balance is key to everything and to happiness.

wow-you kinda sound like my guy. I think I maintain lots of balance though because I have a very active social life. I have a lot of other great components to me which why I am so horny on my downtime! lol

My guy wishes he could have sex all the time, but he`s got a cranky body. When he`s tired or his body is acting up, he`s not into it.

I just make sure I pounce when I know he is usually feeling good. Works better since I don`t get rejected and he doesn`t feel embarrassed for rejecting me.

Archived